Lions Clubs International
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization. We have 1.35 million members in more than 46,000 clubs worldwide.
To be the global leader in community and humanitarian service.
To empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs,
Lions International Purposes
• To Organize, charter and supervise service clubs to be known as Lions clubs.
• To Coordinate the activities and standardize the administration of Lions clubs.
• To Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
• To Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
• To Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
• To Unite the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
• To Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
• To Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.